Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pizza for Dinner!

Tonight was another cook with Gluten-Free Girl and the Chef. We made pizza with the recipe for crackers as the crust. It was fabulous!!

We have not had a thin crust pizza since having to go gluten-free (among other things) almost 3 years ago. The dough came together very well. It was actually a ball!!! You won't understand that if you aren't gluten free. Anyway, I was able to ROLL it out onto my preheated stones. I baked them a little longer than it said since I had toppings on them (pepperoni and cheese for the boys, olive oil, garlic, kalamata olives and Daiya for the girls. I also had tomato slices.). They baked up really well. So well, I actually want to make crackers from the recipe!!

They smelled so good we cut them without letting them cool and before I could get pics of the full pizzas. Here are remnants of the pizzas:

This is the one the daughter and I shared. Yes, I hogged all the olives!!


This is the boys. The hubby stole some olives.


These were really good pizzas. I got thumbs up all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment